You should know your targeted audience very well.
- What do your potential clients look for?
- Who are they?
- How do they look for your services?
- What problem can you solve for them?
Knowing the answers to these questions, we will know:
- What style you need, what colours to use.
- How your website should be structured.
- How your content should be written.
Think about the content.
- What is the main focus of your business?
- How many main sections can you split your services or products into?
- What is your business the best at?
After listening to your answers, we will know:
- What your home page needs to focus on.
- What sections and topics you need on your website.
- How your menu structure will appear.
Planning interactions and functions.
- Is your website for just for presenting your business, or would you like customers to interact with it?
- Do you need registration or login functions for your customers?
- Will you use your website for selling your services or products online?