Designing your online project architecture
Let us work with you to ensure your online project plans deliver the business growth you are looking for.Get in touch for help
Building a successful online concept
Our experience tells us that less than 20% of online projects succeed due to lack of proper planning. Our online solution experts will turn your ideas into a plan that guarantees that your project is consistent, logical and professional.
Benefits of having a proper plan
- You will see exactly what you need in the short and long term.
- You will avoid teething problems and save yourself from unnecessary expenses.
- Optimal process planning will help you get the project done as quickly as possible.
- You will get a system that can be improved at any time if necessary, because the logical structure of the system is optimal and flexible.
What you get from us:
- Visualised process plan with a detailed list of required functions.
- Simplified layout of the required system and its frontend.
- List of required data for the database.
- Visualised data structure.
- List of recommended minimal technical requirements, such as technical platform, required web server environment and capacity.
Cost of system design starts at £890
With a professional plan in hand, you can confidently look for a web developer and/or web designer who can deliver the plan successfully.
How we work
We listen to and understand all the elements of your business idea down to the finest details.
Based on the information provided to us, we will create a complete online concept for your business. With an expert eye, we make sure that the plan is consistent, feasible, free of logical inconsistencies and will serve your business in the long term. It's a bit like an architect listening to the client's needs and making sketches to the finest details. At this stage, the most important features of the new online concept are defined.
These sketches help you see how the system would work and enable you to imagine the behaviour and online journey of your future users.
Why is it vital to have a proper plan even before a web designer starts working on your ideas?
A typical situation showing how projects usually go pear-shaped:
- A business owner has an idea that needs online solutions.
- Planning the details and creating the concept requires technical knowledge, a broad understanding of online technologies and web solutions, as well as online strategy knowledge and system design skills. But the business owner has none of these. This is not their fault, because system design requires expertise.
- The business owner hires a web designer because, after all, "I need a website", they think. They do not even know that they have just made a huge mistake. Why?...
- ...Because the web designer (who is not a solution planner) builds a website based on what the client tells them. However, it cannot be fit for purpose because the instructions and requests are based on inadequate knowledge.
This is the reason why online projects with prior planning – regardless of the size of the project – are set for greater success.
Having detailed prior planning is the only way to make the right decisions during the process.
As Winston Churchill said: "He who fails to plan is planning to fail".