Website for a small business
Affordable small business website for a successful business
A professional website on a tight budget
A typical small business website consists of approximately 5-10 pages:
- About us
- Image gallery and/or Testimonials
- Contact page
We can help you effectively:
- We listen to your needs and do what you want.
- We also help you to identify the strengths of your business and highlight them.
- We help you to avoid common mistakes.
- We don't use templates - you'll get a bespoke design and system at an affordable price. If you’re not convinced, take a look at our website price calculator.
Good to know
However small and simple a website is, it has to be technically perfect, fast and future-enabled. Even if you have grand plans for the future, it's advisable to start with a basic website so that you don’t get overwhelmed by trying to achieve your vision straight away. There’s no such thing as a final website – there’s always room for development. It’s also important that the foundations for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) are laid right at the start.
Think about the near future
However simple the content and volume, however modest your business is at the beginning, we think in a flexible and progressive way, laying the foundations for future options. Planning for future growth won’t cost more but it will give you plenty of wiggle room when the time comes for further development. For example, functions like a newsletter system, e-commerce or online payment. If developers don’t anticipate these, and don’t build in capacity for expansion, patching these in later can be difficult and expensive.